While there's no way we could state specifically about your case, we would point out that you mention that your are age 32 (a full grown adult) and your teeth are shifting [apparently due to your occlusion ("bite")]. That's not the norm.

That would seem to be the first issue that must be investigated and corrected/stabilized. Otherwise the results of any type of restoration placement (crowns, veneers, bonding) would fail as your teeth continued to shift more.

The solution might involve orthodontic treatment, missing tooth replacement, treating a gum condition, or controlling a parafunctional habit such as clenching your teeth. Only your dentist could determine which and what solution is needed.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Please answer the question so we know you're a human.