There is a type of appliance termed an overdenture, although it likely isn't exactly the type of appliance we think you are enquiring about.

A cover for worn teeth like we think you mention isn't a common and routine type of dental appliance. Possibly a dentist might take an interest in a case and attempt to make one.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Please answer the question so we know you're a human.