how to get dental grant

hi I live in Illinois, I have a disorder where some of my adult teeth didn't form and some of my adult teeth are impacted. I still have a bunch of my baby teeth. I have medical card and am just now seeing the dentist. I was wondering if there's any programs or assistance places that would help me with removal and imlants or bridge. just seeking advice and help before things get worse.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Please answer the question so we know you're a human.