You need to let your dentist know you are having problems so they can evaluate your tooth.

The problem may be as simple as the bite on the crown isn't quite right and needs to be buffed down. But whatever the problem is, there isn't really anything you can do on your own as a fix. So don't hesitate to contact your dentist.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Please answer the question so we know you're a human.