Regular dentist vs. Endontist.

My dentist tells me I have a tooth that needs root canal and has scheduled an appointment for me. I have friends who have had bad experiences with their root canals and tell me I should go to a specialist. How do I decide what to do?

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Please answer the question so we know you're a human.