The Cavity Prevention quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for The Cavity Prevention Quiz.
Here’s a listing of the questions you’ll be asked when you take our Cavity Prevention quiz. If you want to “study up” before you take the exam, you can find the information you need on our
Cavity Prevention Lesson – Terms and Definitions page.
For each question of this exam, an arrow in the picture will point to an at-home item that you can use to help to prevent tooth decay (cavities). You’ll be asked to identify it. The choices that will be given as possible answers are: Manual Toothbrush, Electric Toothbrush, Dental Floss, Toothpaste, Fluoride Rinse. Good luck when taking the test!
You’ll be asked: The arrow points to an item that can help to prevent cavities. What is it?
- Question #1: This is a gel or creamy paste that is used with your toothbrush to clean your teeth.
- Question #2: This is the thin string or ribbon that you use to remove food and dental plaque from in between your teeth.
- Question #3: This is the small brush that you work around by hand to remove food and dental plaque from your teeth.
- Question #4: This is medicated mouthwash that can help to prevent tooth decay.
- Question #5: This type of brush is used to remove food and dental plaque from teeth. Its bristle movements are powered by an electric motor.