The Facial Anatomy quiz – Part 2.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for the Facial Anatomy Quiz – Part 2.
Here’s a listing of the questions you’ll be asked when you take our Facial Anatomy (Part 2) quiz. If you’d like to learn more about this topic before you take the exam, you can find information here on our
Facial Anatomy lesson – Terms and definitions page.
During each question of the quiz, an arrow will point to a part of the face that lies near the mouth. You will be asked to identify it. The choices that you’ll have to choose from will include: Midline of the Face, Nasolabial Fold, Labiomental Groove, Labial Commissure, Ala, Philtrum, Lips, Tubercle of the Lip, Vermilion Border, Mental Protuberance, Mandibular Teeth, Maxillary Teeth. Best of luck to you when you take the exam!
You’ll be asked: Name the part of the face that the arrows point to.
- Question #1: The teeth held by the upper jawbone.
- Question #2: The forward-most portion of the lower jaw. Also called the chin.
- Question #3: The side, somewhat flaring, portion of the nose.
- Question #4: The junction between the left and right sides of the upper lip.
- Question #5: An indention in the chin right below the lower lip.
- Question #6: The fleshy portion of the face that surrounds the mouth.