The Which Type of Baby Tooth is This? quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for the Which Type of Baby Tooth is This? quiz.
Here’s the questions list for our Which Type of Baby Tooth quiz. You can learn more about deciduous teeth before you take the quiz by looking at our
Baby Teeth lesson – Terms and definitions page.
During the quiz, some arrows in the picture will point to some general type of deciduous teeth (baby teeth). When answering, you’ll be asked to choose from one of the following choices: Incisors, Canines (Cuspids), Molars, Anterior Teeth, Posterior Teeth. Good luck when taking your test!
You’ll be asked: Name the type of deciduous teeth that the arrows point to.
- Question #: These four teeth are very pointed and are used to tear food. In dogs and cats, these teeth are very large.
- Question #: This category of teeth is made up of those teeth found in the back of the mouth.
- Question #: These eight teeth are found in the very front of the mouth. We use them to bite food into pieces.
- Question #: These eight teeth are found in the rear of the mouth. We use them to crush and grind food.
- Question #: This category is made up of two types of baby teeth. They are found in the very front of the mouth.