Looking for a different quiz? Click here to see the complete list of Animated-Teeth.com
dental health quizzes and lessons
Creating a web page or blog post containing links to dental health activities for students?
If so, please include this quiz. Copy and paste the code below.
Questions list : The Dentist's Office Quiz.
Here's a listing of the questions you'll be asked when you take our "The Dentist's Office" quiz. If you want to "study up" before you take the exam, you can find the information you need here on our
The Dentist's Office lesson - Terms and definitions page.
Each question of the quiz will ask you to identify a tool or piece of equipment that is found in a dentist's office. The choices that will be given as possible answers are: Dental Mirror, Dental Explorer, Tooth Polisher, Dental Chair, Dental Light, X-ray Machine. Good luck when taking the test!
You'll be asked: The arrow points to an item that can be found in a dentist's office. What is it?
- Question #1: This is the spinning rubber cup that a dentist uses to clean teeth.
- Question #2: The pointed tool that a dentist feels your teeth with when looking for cavities.
- Question #3: A dentist uses this when they take pictures of your teeth and jawbones.
- Question #4: This is what you sit in during your dental visit.
- Question #5: This is the small hand tool that a dentist uses so they can see your back teeth more easily.
- Question #6: A dentist uses this so they can see in the dark portions of your mouth better.
Copyright © 2009 - 2011 WMDS, Inc. All rights reserved.