Looking for a different quiz? Click here to see the complete list of Animated-Teeth.com
dental health quizzes
Creating a web page or blog post containing links to dental lessons for students?
If so, please include this quiz. Copy and paste the code below.
Questions list : Which type of tooth is this? Quiz.
Here's a listing of the questions you'll be asked when you take our "Which type of tooth?" quiz. You can "study up" before you take the exam by looking at the information found on our
Which type of tooth is this? lesson - Terms and definitions page.
For each question of the quiz, you'll be asked to identify which type of permanent tooth the arrow in the picture points to. The possible answers for each question include: Incisors, Canines (Cuspids), Bicuspids (Premolars), Molars, Anterior Teeth, Posterior Teeth. Good luck when taking your test!
You'll be asked: Name the type of teeth that the arrows point to.
- Question #1: These are the teeth that are positioned furthest back in the mouth. They are used to crush and grind food. On the lower jaw these teeth have two roots, on the upper three.
- Question #2: These teeth usually have two pointed cusps and can have either one or two roots. They are used to tear and crush food.
- Question #3: Two types of teeth make up this category of teeth that are found in the front portion of the mouth.
- Question #4: These teeth are found in the center of the mouth. They have a broad chisel-like edge and a single root. We use them to bite our food into pieces.
- Question #5: Two types of teeth make up this category of teeth that are found in the rear-most portion of the mouth.
- Question #6: These teeth have one pointed cusp and a long single root. They are used to tear food. In cats and dogs, these teeth are very large.
Copyright © 2009 - 2011 WMDS, Inc. All rights reserved.