The Kinds of Permanent Teeth quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for the Kinds of Permanent Teeth quiz.
Here’s a listing of the questions you’ll be asked when you take our “Kinds of Teeth” quiz. You can learn more about tooth identification before taking the exam by looking at the information found on our
Kinds of Teeth lesson – Terms and definitions page.
Each question of the test will show the picture of a type of permanent tooth. You will be asked to identify it. The choices that will be given as possible answers are: Upper Incisor, Lower Incisor, Upper Canine (Cuspid), Lower Canine (Cuspid), Upper Bicuspid (Premolar), Lower Bicuspid (Premolar), Upper Molar, Lower Molar. Best of luck to you when taking the test!
You’ll be asked: What kind of tooth is this?
- Question #1: This tooth has a broad, chisel-like biting edge and a single root.
- Question #2: This tooth has a broad, chisel-like biting edge and a single root.
- Question #3: This tooth has a single very large pointed cusp and a very long single root.
- Question #4: This tooth has two cusps and two roots.
- Question #5: This large back tooth has two roots.
- Question #6: This large back tooth has three roots.