Looking for a different quiz? Click here to see the complete list of Animated-Teeth.com
Creating a web page or blog post containing links to dental health activities for students?
If so, please include this quiz. Copy and paste the code below.
Questions list : Parts of a Tooth Quiz.
Here's a listing of the questions you'll be asked when you take our Parts of a Tooth quiz. If you want to "study up" and learn more before you take the exam, you can find the information you need here on our
Parts of a Tooth lesson - Terms and definitions page.
During each question, an arrow in the picture will point to a tooth part or some nearby structure. You will be asked to identify it. The choices that will be given as possible answers are: Tooth Enamel, Tooth Root, Dental Pulp, Nerve, Jawbone. Good luck when taking your test!
You'll be asked: Name the structure or tooth part that the arrow points to.
- Question #1: The hard white covering of a tooth.
- Question #2: The part of a tooth held in and supported by the jawbone.
- Question #3: The tooth's nerve tissue.
- Question #4: The fibers that carry messages and signals to and from a tooth.
- Question #5: The hard tissue that holds and supports a tooth.
Copyright © 2009 - 2011 WMDS, Inc. All rights reserved.