The Name That Deciduous Tooth quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for the Name That Deciduous Tooth quiz.
Here’s the list of questions that you’ll be asked when you take our Name The Deciduous Tooth quiz. If you’d like to learn more about deciduous teeth (baby teeth) before you take the exam, you can find information here on our Baby teeth / Deciduous teeth lesson – Terms and definitions page.
For each question, an arrow will point to one of the 5 different types of deciduous teeth (both upper and lower). Simply choose the correct answer from one of these baby tooth types: Central Incisor, Lateral Incisor, Canine (Cuspid), 1st Molar, 2nd Molar. Good luck!
You’ll be asked: Name the type of tooth that the arrows point to.
- Question #1: These teeth are replaced by the first permanent premolars.
- Question #2: These are usually the first type of baby teeth to be lost.
- Question #3: These teeth are also called eye teeth.
- Question #4: These teeth are replaced by the second permanent premolars.
- Question #5: These are usually the second type of baby teeth to be lost.