The Parts of the Face quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for the Parts of the Face Quiz.
This is the questions list for our Parts of the Face quiz. If you want to “study up” before you take the exam, you can find the information you need here on our
Parts of the Face! lesson – Terms and definitions page.
For each question of the quiz, an arrow will point to a part of the face that lies near the mouth. You’ll be asked to identify it. The choices that will be given as possible answers are: Nose, Lips, Teeth, Corner of Mouth, Cheek, Chin, Neck. Good luck with taking the exam!
You’ll be asked: Name the part of the face that the arrow points to.
- Question #1: The point where the upper and lower lips come together.
- Question #2: The part of the face that we usually breathe through.
- Question #3: The fleshy portion of either side of the face.
- Question #4: The hard objects in our mouth that we use to chew food.
- Question #5: The part of the body that the head rests on.
- Question #6: The fleshy portion of the face that surrounds the mouth.
- Question #7: The front-most portion of the lower jaw.