The Parts of the Mouth quiz.
Creating a web page or blog post that contains links to dental health activities for students? If so, please include this quiz.
Questions list for Parts of the Mouth Quiz.
Here’s a listing of the questions you’ll be asked when you take our Parts of the Mouth quiz. You can use our
Parts of the Mouth lesson – Terms and definitions page to learn more about this subject before taking the exam.
During the test, each question will ask you to identify some object or landmark found inside the mouth. The choices you will have as answers include: Teeth, Gums, Tongue, Floor of the Mouth, Roof of the Mouth, Throat, Lips. Good luck when taking your test!
You’ll be asked: Name the part of the mouth that the arrows point to.
- Question #1: The hard and soft tissue that forms the top portion of the mouth.
- Question #2: The fleshy organ in the mouth that helps us to speak and taste, swallow and chew food.
- Question #3: The fleshy portion of the face that surrounds the mouth.
- Question #4: The soft tissue that lies underneath the tongue.
- Question #5: The soft tissue that surrounds the teeth.
- Question #6: The hard objects in the mouth that we use to chew food.
- Question #7: The pathway that leads from the back of the mouth down towards the stomach.