Looking for a different quiz? Click here to see the complete list of Animated-Teeth.com
dental health activities
Creating a web page or blog post containing links to dental health lessons for students?
If so, please include this quiz. Copy and paste the code below.
Questions list : The Dental Check-up Quiz.
Here's a list of the questions you'll see when you take our Dental Check-up quiz. If you want to learn about the tools and equipment you'll be tested on before you take the exam, you can find the information you need here on our
The Dental Check-up Quiz - Terms and definitions page.
During each question, an arrow will point to an item that a dentist uses when you go in for a dental checkup. You'll be asked to identify it. The choices that will be given as possible answers are:
Air-Water Syringe, Tooth Polisher, Suction Tip, Tooth Polish, Dental Explorer, Dental Pliers, Dental Mirror. Good luck when taking your test!
You'll be asked: The arrow points to something that you might see during your dental check-up appointment. What is it?
- Question #1: This dental tool looks like a pair of tweezers.
- Question #2: This is the tool that a dentist uses to wash off and dry teeth.
- Question #3: This is the special toothpaste that a dentist uses to clean teeth.
- Question #4: This plastic tube is attached to a vacuum hose. It is used to remove liquids from a your mouth.
- Question #5: This is the tool a dentist uses so they can see your back teeth more easily.
- Question #6: This is the pointed tool that a dentist uses to feel and inspect your teeth.
- Question #7: This tool is topped with a small spinning rubber cup. It is used with special toothpaste to clean teeth.
Copyright © 2009 - 2011 WMDS, Inc. All rights reserved.